Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cheer me Up!


Petang yang sangat cantik cuacanya,cerah dan mendamaikan jiwa. Actually i want to share something that make me feel better today. Yesterday, i was chatting with my besh friend,andy in yahoo mesengger, just chitchat bout examination week nothing special but i got some good adviceses from him. He told me that,his lecturer gave "something" good to keep and remember to start a new change in our life..

I know, i'm very ungrateful with what i had in mylife..astagfirullahalazim..i'm not surpose to think like that. That can bring me too week and bring untrustworthy down to trust ALLAH. Forgive me Ya ALLAH.!think like that..so,yesterday bring me cheer up and think positive ever hopefully. When i know my assignmet didn't got A,and got pass only..my confident to struggle very hard in exam is down.No..!!!! deep in my heart,yess..i'm very sad and dissappointed with that.Before this i'll promise in myself to improve my pointer and my study..but..Now....everything was gone!

i'm very intrested with his word that make me think that no one in world alwayz successful without falling first.YEss..that right!.when we first time fail,second time still fail and the third time alwayz fail.it means that we plan a wrong planning.So,start a new plan with that.Maybe with the new planning can make us start with a first step to success..yeah...abby you can do it..!!!

SO,now ..it depends on ourself to change our life or still in the same stage..Now,i want to prove that to my self....."SUCCESS WITH A GOOD PLANNING" can change our life..i will remember that and keep as my inspiration! Good...

The words cheer me up:



Bila kau memandang segalanya dari 'Lecturer'mu
yang membuang 'masa kualiti' mu
yang mendera untuk 'redo' assignment mu
pasti akan selesa hidup 'student' mu
pasti akan damai hati kecil mu
kerana masakan 'dia' sengaja menjadikan 'itu' sia-sia.....
bukan 'dia' tidak tahu 'bz nyer' dunia 'student' mu
keciwa nyer hati kecil mu
tapi mungkin itu lah yg 'dia' mahukan
kerana 'dia' tahu
pelajar sebeginilah
selalunyer lebih mudah
dan mudah untuk 'score'
dan dekat dengan IMPIAN gred nyer
....Subhaanallaah....
----Walhamdu lillaah....
----Wa laa ilaaha 'ilallaah....
----Wallaahu 'Akbar---



p/s: Alwayz think positive....Ever!

4 comments:

dayah said...

betul tu aby...sokong sgt2 nanti kita planning baiknya sems depan isyaAllah...hope kali ni its works...

sama2 la kita usaha okay!!!

dun give up until d'end ;)

Fendy TZM said...

(^_^)

aque said...

gud luck... :D

♥♥♥aRiSa FunAbAsHi♥♥♥ said...

deeya>>tol3..dah 2 sem try nk bangkit dah tuwon balik..sdih an..xper..ader pluang lg an...

Ery>>thanks au andy...syg die...

aque>>thanks..for u too..all the besh...
^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails